Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let's talk about SPAM...the meat kind

Spam and eggs fro breakfast today. YUM! I think if I didn't grow up on spam i would not eat it today. I think it is one of those mystery foods...but when you pair the eggs with the salt spam and toast with honey...what a combo! Like fried hot dog circles with eggs. Like chips and ice cream sandwiches, chips ahoy cookies and bologna sandwiches, tuna casserole with lots of crumbles potato chips on it, ham and cheese sandwiches with with lettuce, tomato mustard and mayo with a banana and BBQ chips, pudding over cake, depression eggs, hot green beans on a salad with ranch...oh dear...I need to go grocery shopping.

yeah, we all have our secret combos...want to share yours...we won't tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hubby is a spam lover.
Whenever I eat pickles I always crave something chocolaty after...weird....