Wednesday, August 20, 2008

snips n snails n puppy dog tales, yes tales i say

i m a good parent...if u kno me u kno that i researched to get human grade petfood to live as long as me and i drive 30 miles round trip 2 get it. i walk them, feed them healthy treats (also researched). they go to the vet to get their but squeezed and their nails trimmed. i m a good mom. sooo good that i m typing with one hand while cradling boomer sooner over my shoulder like a sad child because tonite we walked to the golf course and he explored a little too closely and curiously a creature that was black like him! oh me oh joy a blk n white friend! only he is more of a stripe of white where mine are patches. no matter, i like everyone and i came to play! ohhh cool waterfight! wait...it doesnt smell like water...pu! mom mom I can't see, where are you...i hear you but i don't see u..oh there u r...that guy i tried to play with, he squirted me! My eye, my eye...whuddayah mean u wont carry me cuz i stink...oooooh noooo, the bath..baking soda? vinegar? PLUS shampoo and conditioner! OY just hold me momma, hold me hold me hold me....mommy had already taken her sleeping pill so this was qite the adveture...o the typng is bad...must sleeeep i m a good mom i dont deserve this....snyxxx

No comments: