Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Parking Lot Poopy People

Honestly, I guess traffic control devices are optional to drivers AFTER entering a parking lot, you know, like turn signals must be optional for some cars. I was down in the shopping district today (OOOOooo Ulta is my new BFF. Buy some thing, get something free! AND a 60 day return policy! But I digress...) Anyway, I will admit that the way they designed the layout of these traffic control items, may contribute to the problem, however driver awareness, or lack thereof, seems to be at issue here.
I don't know if it is the phone call they are on, or trying to figure out in their head how much they have left to charge on their credit card or did they remember the coupon or what. Everyone knows what a DWI is, well, I am going to petition the law makers for a new law AND that cops can have jurisdiction on private property and can issue violations for DWHUB (Driving With Head up Butt). The penalty: they are grounded parking lots for 30 days for each traffic control device that they disregarded. They can just park on the street or get a ride...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ulta???

The Queen of Everything said...

OH Yeahhh...It's the working woman's sephora with amazing selection! They have a salon in there too!

Anonymous said...

Amen sister, Amen! These drivers drive me crazy, as well!

Anonymous said...

How freaking true is this??! Just yesterday I almost got ran into by another car flying across the parking lot in the wrong direction while I was going down the correct lane-I slowed down and then sped through!!!