Friday, August 22, 2008

YPbr2, AV, Video, HDMI, In, Out, Coax OH MY

TWO HOURS. I must have taken the short bus to technology school. I just spent 2 hours trying to get my CD/DVD to play thru my TV so I could do little P&W and now I am so frustrated and mad at myself I would need 10 CD's to get settled into the throne room (Sorry Father - you are the one who gave us emotions). After manuals and calling tech support and more manuals and calling another tech support I found out I had a DVD in, when I thought I had a CD in and IT WAS WORKING THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO. I just thought maybe I was getting some free video somehow. I was telling the techie that when I put the Input on "video" I was getting a movie and he said, "well, do u maybe have a DVD in there, not a CD?" Let me see, why yes, it IS a DVD I was trying to figure out the other night how to play. OH that what what I'm saying I said. Really, I CAME UNGLUED and started a yelling tirade of berating myself - right on the speaker phone (you know, for freedom of movement to dance around the TV while the techie was having me pull this and unplug that). I promise u tho...I did not backslide verbally...I did say poop and holy crap...oh well, lets go find the perfect 10 CD's...

1 comment:

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

LOL... I think we have all had moments like this before I know I have... :)